You can trust but it does not mean others will trust you, nor should you expect from others. Do you trust yourself ? One should, possibly that is the last resort for self.
Any path chosen by an individual is the right path for him. Following that right path is the journey of life. An intellectual is always critical about that. For that matter he is critical of everything,of what he does or doesn't.
I am no researcher. I have not keen to draw immediate inference from seeking. There is no last word. Everything changes so fast, by the time I feel the bliss of discovery it is gone to nothingness. I may be suffering from seeker's syndrome. A miserable condition of existence.
There are two clocks, facing each other at a distance hanging on the wall of my living room for convenience of checking time. It is moving incessantly. Interestingly there is a clock within me, but it's rotation per minute(rpm) is different, rather slower, than the external wall clock. Both can't be synchronised. When I am asleep or in pensive/meditative condition, my internal time moves and moves not as per the virtual situation I am in. I know a day will come when both the perception and the feel of it will stop. There may not be either any space-time continuum or space or time.It may be a absolute absence.
Comments
Post a Comment